South Shore Garages
Updated on February 26, 2019
About the Project
Timeline: 2018 – 2021
We're completely rehabilitating the Braintree Station and Quincy Adams Station parking garages.
- Structural concrete and parking deck repairs
- New water protection and drainage systems
- New signage and pedestrian traffic flow at both garages
- Security and safety updates to the fire alarm, CCTV, electrical, lighting, and emergency power systems
- Accessibility upgrades, including new elevators (Braintree Garage) and improved traffic flows for vehicles and pedestrians
- New amenities, including bicycle storage, electric vehicle charging, and upgrades to the restrooms
- Brings the garages to a State of Good Repair
- Safer, more accessible parking spots and pedestrian routes to and from the stations
- Reduced maintenance costs and service impacts
- Better parking amenities
For More Information
Get project news, updates, and info about upcoming public meetings delivered to your inbox.
We invite you to review documents related to the South Shore Garages project.
For all queries and comments related to South Shore Garages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBTA Customer Support: 617-222-3200