More from Safety
Learn more about staying safe on the T, or report an emergency to the Transit Police.
If you witness or are the victim of an incident on the MBTA, and you haven’t reported it yet, call the Transit Police immediately at (617) 222-1212.
Under the Massachusetts Victim Bill of Rights, crime victims and survivors have the right to counseling and support services. If you have been the victim of a crime, you can contact the MBTA Transit Police 24 hours a day for assistance.
Victim Assistance Resources
- Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance
- Resources for Victims in Massachusetts
- Essex County Victim Assistance
- Middlesex County Victim Assistance
- Norfolk County Victim Assistance
- Plymouth County Victim Assistance
- Suffolk County Victim Assistance
- Worcester County Victim Assistance
Counseling and Shelters