Oak Grove Station Accessibility Improvements
Updated on August 14, 2018
About the Project
Timeline: 2018 – 2021
Upgrades at Oak Grove Station will improve accessibility at the station for customers and the community.
- Upgrades to existing elevators
- Construction of 2 new elevators, so they are accessible both before and after fare gates
- Elevators will now be transparent, with glass cars and shafts
- Sidewalk upgrades and repairs
- Updated wayfinding signs
Oak Grove station will be more efficient and easier to maintain:
- Updated elevator equipment will reduce maintenance time and costs
- Electrical systems upgrades will improve station efficiency and reduce maintenance costs
- Customers feel safer and more comfortable in the station
- People with disabilities can more easily access Oak Grove Station
Before and After
We invite you to review documents related to the Oak Grove Station Accessibility Improvements project.
For all queries and comments related to Oak Grove Station Accessibility Improvements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.