|MBTA service resumed on all modes as of the start of service on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. Buses will replace Mattapan line service Ashmont - Mattapan. Please check MBTA.com/winter for updates. more >|
Fairmount Line - South Station : Weekday Effective 11/29/14
|Four Corners/Geneva Ave||06:00F||06:42||07:27||08:07||08:47||09:32F||10:12F||11:12F||12:12F||01:12F||02:12F||03:12F||04:07F||04:32F||05:17F||06:02F||07:37F||08:37F||09:37F||10:32F|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Readville Service is also available on Franklin Line trains.
Weekday Inbound trains - 790, 796: operate to/from Franklin Line.
Weekday Outbound train - 793: operates to/from Franklin Line. See the Franklin Line Schedule for all stops.
|Delay: Fairmount Line Train 750 (8:35 am from Readville) delayed 10 to 20 minutes|
|Service Change: MBTA service resumed on all modes as of the start of service on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. Buses will replace Mattapan line service Ashmont - Mattapan. Please check MBTA.com/winter for updates.|
|Delay: Please be advised due to snow conditions delays may occur. Watch for up dates|
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on: Presidents' Day, and 4th of July
- Sunday Service on: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.