MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting
Date: January 16, 2013 at 1:00pm Add to Calendar
Attendees: MassDOT Board of Directors Meeting
January 16, 2013
10 Park Plaza, Suite 3830
Boston, MA 02116
O A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
1. Approval of the December 5, 2012 meeting minutes.
II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
2. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
3. Report from the Highway Division.
4. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
5. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
6. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
7. Presentation on the Whittier Bridge.
8. Update on the Office of Performance Management and Innovation and Review of MassDOT's Draft Strategic Plan.
III. ACTION ITEM
9. Authorization to enter into a contract with SPS New England, Inc. for the project entitled “LITTLETON – Bridge Replacement Taylor St over I-495; I-495 NB & SB over Rt. 2 and MBTA for a sum not to exceed $ 26,760,631.
B. Executive Session
a. Approval of Executive Session Minutes
Ø September 12, 2012
Ø October 3, 2012
Ø December 5, 2012
b. Security Briefing.
c. Cleaning Contract Update.
d. Review of past executive session minutes.
e. Discussion of potential litigation.
C. Open Meeting
10. Authorization to enter into a cleaning contract with Facilities Management & Maintenance, Inc. for the cleaning of MBTA stations for an amount not to exceed $ 68,422,974.37.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
*This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device) please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.