MassDOT Board Of Director’s Meeting
Date: November 7, 2012 at 1:00pm Add to Calendar
Attendees: MassDOT Board of Directors
A. Open Meeting
- Public Comment Period
I. PROCEDURAL ITEMS
1. Approval of the MassDOT and MBTA Minutes for August 8, and September 12, 2012.
2. Secretary/CEO’s Report to the Board.
3. Naming of Committee Members for Finance and Audit and Compensation and Labor.
II. PRESENTATIONS AND UPDATES
4. Report from the Highway Division.
5. Report from the Registry of Motor Vehicles Division.
6. Report from the Aeronautics Division.
7. Report from the Rail and Transit Division.
8. In Person Assessment Update.
III. ACTION/DISCUSSION ITEMS
9. Commuter Rail Contract Extension.
10. Order of Taking to acquire an 818 square foot parcel of land in fee from the Town of Acton.
NOTE: THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ADVANCE AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDE ALL MATTERS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN UP AT THIS MEETING.
This meeting space is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation in order to fully participate in the meeting (American Sign Language interpreter, assistive listening device, please contact Paula Fallon at PFallon@mbta.com or 617-222-3188 at least two weeks before the meeting.
- January 4, 2012
- February 1, 2012
- March 14, 2012
- April 4, 2012
- May 2, 2012
- June 6, 2012
- July 11, 2012
- August 8, 2012
- September 12, 2012
- October 3, 2012
- November 7, 2012
- December 5, 2012