Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA AACT - October 2012
Date: October 24, 2012 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm Add to Calendar
All meetings are held at 10 Park Plaza in the State Transportation Building, 2nd floor, conference room 2. They are on the fourth Wednesday of each month (except in November), began at 1:00 PM, and end by 3:00 PM.
This information is subject to change. Meeting agendas are posted about a week before each meeting, on the website of the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), www.bostonmpo.org. Click on “AACT” and then “Upcoming Meetings.”
If you want to –
• Obtain this information in an accessible format,
• Request an American Sign Language interpreter for a meeting (15 days’ advance notice is required),
• Check on the status of a meeting (in inclement weather, etc.), or
• Ask some other question
- Please call 617-973-7507 (voice) or 617-973-7089 (TTY), or e-mail AACT@ctps.org.
• New officers’ term will be July 1, 2011 – June 30, 2013.
Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA provides advice to the MBTA on matters relating to the accessibility and the transit needs of persons with disabilities.