|Shuttle buses replacing Green Line D branch service in both directions between Kenmore and Newton Highlands Stations due to due multiple tree branches on the overhead wire between Newton Highlands and Fenway.|
Newburyport/Rockport Line - Newburyport : Saturday Effective 12/14/15
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
- When nofified, trains will operate on Severe Weather schedule.
- Please expect a 15 to 25 minute additional trip time on operating trains.
- Express trains may make additional stops when directed.
- In case of “Extreme” weather events, specific schedules may be adopted.
- Those will be displayed on www.mbta.com, in Boston Stations and available via Twitter @mbta_CR.
- Listen to media reports for Commuter Rail Traffic Information prior to your trip
|Delay: Rockport Train 111 (4:00 pm outbound) is operating 15-25 min behind schedule between Montserrat en route to Rockport due to a 'down tree' near Manchester.|
|Delay: Rockport Train 116 (3:55 pm from Rockport) is still stopped at Manchester and is currently 45 min late. Crews have arrived to remove the debris from track.|
|Service Change: The Commuter Rail is currently operating on a regular weekday schedule. Please watch www.mbta.com/winter for updates.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on Presidents' Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train # 1113 may be held for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.