Haverhill Line - North Station : Saturday Effective 12/14/15
|Melrose Cedar Park||08:05F||11:10F||02:05F||05:05F||08:10F||11:02F|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Bradford:Trains 201, 205, 209, 211, 215, 217, 219, 221, 223, 225, and 227 may leave Bradford ahead of schedule.
Malden Center: All weekday inbound trains may leave Malden Center ahead of schedule.
Trains 203, 213, 212, and 222: will be bused between Bradford and Haverhill Stations.
VIA LOW operates via the Lowell line between Wilmington and North Station. See the Lowell Line Schedule for all stops.
- When nofified, trains will operate on Severe Weather schedule.
- Please expect a 15 to 25 minute additional trip time on operating trains.
- Express trains may make additional stops when directed.
- In case of “Extreme” weather events, specific schedules may be adopted.
- Those will be displayed on www.mbta.com, in Boston Stations and available via Twitter @mbta_CR.
- Listen to media reports for Commuter Rail Traffic Information prior to your trip
|Service Change: Reminder: Provide feedback online at mbta.com regarding the proposed Commuter Rail schedule changes and fare increases.|
|Service Change: The Commuter Rail will operate on a regular weekday schedule Today 2/9. Please sign up for T-Alerts and watch mbta.com/winter for updates.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train #1225 may be held for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.