Franklin Line - South Station : Weekday Effective 11/21/16
|Forge Park / 495||04:55||05:30||06:05||06:35||07:08||07:50||09:22||10:55||12:20||01:35||02:57||04:01||05:03||07:05||07:43||09:01||10:25||11:46|
|Dedham Corp. Center||05:32||06:05||06:45||07:16||07:45||07:59||08:26||08:40||09:59||11:31||12:56||02:12||03:42||04:45||05:43||06:22||07:52||08:18||09:36||11:00||12:21F|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Ruggles: All weekday inbound trains may leave Ruggles ahead of schedule.
Back Bay: All weekday inbound trains may leave Back Bay ahead of schedule.
Norwood Central: Train 701 may leave Norwood Central ahead of schedule.
Walpole: Train 701 may leave Walpole ahead of schedule.
Plimptonville: Train 745 may leave Plimptonville ahead of schedule.
- When nofified, trains will operate on Severe Weather schedule.
- Please expect a 15 to 25 minute additional trip time on operating trains.
- Express trains may make additional stops when directed.
- In case of “Extreme” weather events, specific schedules may be adopted.
- Those will be displayed on www.mbta.com, in Boston Stations and available via Twitter @mbta_CR.
- Listen to media reports for Commuter Rail Traffic Information prior to your trip
|Delay: Franklin Line Train 722 (5:03 pm from Forge Park/495) is operating 10-15 minutes late between Dedham Corp Center & South Station.|
|Delay: Franklin Train 721 (5:45 pm outbound) is expected to operate 5-15 min late between South Station & Forge Park due to the late arrival of equipment.|
|Delay: Franklin Line Train 719 (5:20 pm from South Station) is operating 5-15 min behind schedule between South Station & Forge Park/495 Station.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train # 1719 may be held for 45 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns) excluding the first morning inbound train
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.