Throughout the Boston Red Sox baseball season, the MBTA accommodates thousands of extra fans as they travel in and out of Fenway Park. Customers are urged to take public transportation to and from the games and advised to check T-Alerts for the most up-to-date service information on game days. Go Sox and thank you for riding the T!
Taking the T to Fenway Park
- Green Line (Subway Schedule): The Green Line's Kenmore Square and Fenway Stations are the closest to Fenway Park, and customers can board any B, C, and D-branch trains to travel to Kenmore Square Station. For Fenway Station, customers can board any D-branch train.
- Commuter Rail (Framingham/Worcester Line Schedule): Customers can also utilize Yawkey Station on the Framingham/Worcester Commuter Rail Line for service to and from Fenway Park.
Travel to Fenway Park on the Commuter Rail via South Station
- Once the train arrives at South Station, board the Red Line (Alewife side).
- Depart from the train at Park Street Station. Park St. is only two stops from South Station.
- Once you are at Park Street Station, board the Green Line. Board any B, C, or D-branch Green Line trains and travel to Kenmore Square Station.
- Fenway Park is less than a half mile from Kenmore Square Station.
- MBTA station personnel in orange vests will be available to answer any questions and to assist and direct customers on game days.
Park and Take the T
- Parking is available at many MBTA stations. Before beginning the trip to Fenway, visit the MBTA Parking page for a full list of parking locations and information.
Late Games and Extra Innings
- In the event the game runs late, a public announcement and a posting will be made on the jumbo screen at Fenway Park advising customers that the last train will depart Kenmore Square Station at 12:10 A.M.
Purchasing Your CharlieTickets in Advance
- Buying your return CharlieTicket at the beginning of your trip is strongly encouraged and will help to avoid long lines and delays during fare collection after the game.
- Fans can purchase CharlieTickets and add value to their CharlieCards at fare vending machines that are located inside of Fenway Park near Gates C and E.
For More Information
- Sign up for T-Alerts.
- Follow the MBTA on Twitter @mbtagm.
- Follow the Red Sox on Twitter @RedSox.
- Contact the MBTA Customer Communications Department at (617) 222-3200, TTY: