All MBTA-owned and -operated unattended parking lots operate under an updated payment system. The Honor Box Payment system has been deactivated and PayByPhone is the only method of payment in advance. Commuters can sign up for PayByPhone by downloading the app or by dialing 1-866-234-7275 from any phone. The MBTA parking payment system has been simplified into three methods: Daily Payment, Monthly Permit, and a Monthly Invoice Notice.
Note: Some station parking facilities are owned and operated by the town in which it’s located or its respective Regional Transit Agency. See individual station pages for station-specific information.
Click here for parking tips, rules, and regulations.
With over 50,000 available parking spaces in 102 locations, the MBTA is the largest owner of off-street paid parking in New England.
Route 128 Garage: E-Z Pass is being upgraded to improve reliability and customer experience
- E-ZPass will no longer activate the gate at the entrance. E-ZPass customers must pay at the exit gates by inserting the ticket at the exit and press the "E-ZPass" button at the kiosk
Keep in mind:
- Only E-ZPass Massachusetts accounts will be valid (E-ZPass MA)
- In order to enter the garage, all customers must take a ticket at entry
- To exit, all customers must insert the ticket and select payment method at exit
- Customers who misplace their ticket must stop by the parking office on the 2nd level Station Lobby to obtain a replacement ticket in order to pay and exit the garage
- Customers opting to pay cash or credit may continue to do so on the 2nd level station lobby parking kiosks
Select a Commuter Rail, Subway, Bus, or Boat route below for specific parking information, including: total number of spaces, availability on weekdays, daily parking rates, and facility address/driving directions.
|Station Name||Parking||Rate||Map||Managed By|
|306 Northern Avenue||Spaces: N/A|
Average Weekday Availability:
|Type: No MBTA parking. Street or private parking may exist.|
Accessibility Services: Riding the T for all Abilities
PayByPhone Location Numbers
Find Your Parking
Register Daily Parking
Register Monthly Parking
Parking Rules and Regulations
Garage Parking Tap Card
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Policy