|Update: Commuter Rail back to full service on March 30. For schedules, please visit www.mbta.com/winter/severe_weather/ more >|
- Framingham/Worcester Line Schedule
- Framingham/Worcester Line Service Recovery Schedule
- Back Bay to South Station Schedules
Worcester Line - South Station : Service Recovery Effective 03/16/15 - Trains 501, 504, 529, and 534 restored.
|Worcester / Union Station||05:20||05:45||06:35||07:00||08:40||10:45||01:50||02:50||04:40||05:50||07:50||09:30||11:10||12:10|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
|Schedule Change: Commuter Rail back to full service on March 30th. Please visit mbta.com/winter for full schedules.|
|Schedule Change: MBTA Commuter Rail will resume full service on Monday March 30, 2015|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line today: Extra outbound train departs Boston at 5:30PM making TRN 583's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line today: Extra inbound train departs Worcester at 3:55PM making TRN 526's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line today: Extra outbound train departs Boston at 2:05PM making TRN 519's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line today: Extra inbound train departs Worcester at 8:30PM making TRN 538's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line today: Extra train departs Boston at 6:40PM making TRN 535's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line on Fri Mar 27: Extra inbound train departs Framingham at 8:02AM making TRN 510's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line on Fri Mar 27: Extra outbound train departs Boston at 7:15AM making TRN 507's scheduled stops.|
|Extra Service: Extra service on Framingham/Worcester Line on Fri Mar 27: Extra inbound train departs Worcester at 4:45AM making TRN 500's scheduled stops.|
|Schedule Change: Framingham/Worcester Line schedule changes begin Monday, March 23. See mbta.com/winter for full schedule information.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on President's Day, and 4th of July
- 4th of July: train # P567 may be held for 45 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks
- Sunday Service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.