Fairmount Line - South Station : Saturday Effective 06/29/15
|Four Corners/Geneva Ave||07:42F||08:42F||09:42F||10:42F||11:42F||12:42F||01:42F||02:42F||03:42F||04:42F||05:42F||06:42F||07:42F||08:42F||09:42F||10:42F||11:42F|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Readville Service is also available on Franklin Line trains.
Weekday Inbound trains - 790, 796: operate to/from Franklin Line.
Weekday Outbound train - 793: operates to/from Franklin Line. See the Franklin Line Schedule for all stops.
|Schedule Change: Planned schedule change on Fairmount Line . Train 1783 will depart South Station tonight only at 12:05 AM to accomodate July 4th celebrations. Thank you.|
|Service Change: Reminder: July 4th only, no bikes will be allowed on Commuter Rail trains after 6 PM. Thank you.|
|Schedule Change: Effective Monday, June 29, 2015, the Fairmount Line will have a modified schedule.|
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on: Presidents' Day, and 4th of July
- Sunday Service on: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.