|Recovery of weekday service for Commuter Rail continues with schedule changes effective 3/2. For schedules visit www.mbta.com/winter/severe_weather/ more >|
Commuter Rail Recovery Schedule
Fairmount Line - South Station : Service Recovery Effective 02/16/15
|Four Corners/Geneva Ave||07:27||08:07||08:47||10:12F||02:12F||04:32F||05:17F||07:37F||09:37F||10:32F|
F Indicates that the train stops to discharge passengers on notice to the Conductor and to pick up passengers on platform visible to Engineer.
Shaded area indicates peak hour trains.
Times shown in this schedule are train departure times; customers are asked to arrive at the station platform in time for a prompt departure.
Readville Service is also available on Franklin Line trains.
Weekday Inbound trains - 790, 796: operate to/from Franklin Line.
Weekday Outbound train - 793: operates to/from Franklin Line. See the Franklin Line Schedule for all stops.
Weekday Service recovery will take place in 4 stages, with updates to various lines on 3/2, 3/9, 3/23 and the resumption of full service on 3/30. Weekend schedules remain in full service with no changes.
Providence : Additional service from 03/02
Needham: Additional service from 03/02
Worcester : Additional service from 03/02
Franklin : Modified service as of 2/16
Fitchburg: Modified service as of 2/16
Fairmount: Modified service as of 2/16
Haverhill: Modified service as of 2/16
Send us an email
Stay connected with us on twitter
Customer Service Center
MBTA Commuter Rail
Holiday Schedule Information
- Saturday Service on: Presidents' Day, and 4th of July
- Sunday Service on: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- All other holidays regular service is provided.
- Consult the Transit Updates page or Call Customer Service at (617) 222-3200 for any extra service that may be provided.
- Bikes are allowed except the following during:
- Weekday peak hours trains (shaded columns)
- New Years Eve and 4th of July between 10 AM and 6 PM Inbound and after 4 PM Outbound.
- Folding bicycles, when folded, are allowed on all trains at all times.